Jackets - type of clothing designed to protect against wind, cold and rain. Jackets have common characteristics with jackets parks, but differ from them in length, which can vary from well below waist to mid-thigh, but not below.
Jackets have the following features:
- a hood (sometimes concealed in the collar of the jacket);
- full cut front with a zipper on the buttons or zipper "Velcro", often covered by a protective flap;
- lining (which may be quilted or padded insulation, for example, synthetic padding or down); modern winter jackets are equipped with climate control.
- long sleeves.
- strap or other means of tightening at the waist and / or bottom of the product;
- cuff tightly embracing the wrist with elastic or other tightening elements;
- collar; winter jackets have fur trim